Airport - Blue Lagoon Transfer
Feel free to contact us
There is no better way to start your Icelandic adventure than by bathing in the famous Blue Lagoon.
This tour is also ideal for stopover passengers at Reykjavík International Airport (KEF) as nothing can be compared to the the unique experience to soak up the scenic beauty and enjoy breathing the clean, fresh air while relaxing in the warm geothermal seawater before continuing your journey.
After having enjoyed everything the Blue Lagoon has to offer, you can either be brought onward to Reykjavík or be dropped off at Reykjavík International Airport (KEF).
Admission to the Blue Lagoon must be booked in advance here.
What is included
- Bus fare to the Blue Lagoon
- Bus fare to Reykjavik or back to Keflavík International Airport (KEF)
Good to know
- Bathing suits and towels can be rented on the spot.
- You can safely store your luggage at the Blue Lagoon while bathing. Storage cost is 4 EUR (600 ISK) per bag.
- The Blue Lagoon has an age limit of 2 years.
- Admission to the Blue Lagoon must be booked in advance.