Feel free to contact us
If you are driving the Golden circle on your own, this is the ultimate opportunity to experience the areas not accessible by your rental car. Meet up with the Buggy Adventures team at Skjól Camping, hop aboard a 2-seat buggy with your friend, strap into the safety harness and switch to drive. Zoom through the outback of the Golden circle as you make your way to Langjökull glacier, experiencing stunning landscapes and maybe even some obstacles along the way. Once you arrive at the glacier base, you will simply switch vehicles and continue your adventure, this time on a snowmobile. Get up close and personal with the glacier in the best way possible as you drive along the ice and snow. After the snowmobile tour, you will get back on the buggy and drive back to where you started.
What is included
- 2-3 hr. guided Buggy driving (2 persons in each Buggy)
- Helmets, gloves, balaclavas and water resistant overalls
- 1 hour snowmobile tour at Langjokull glacier.
What do I need to bring
- Shoes for the outdoors, warm clothing under the overalls, a camera, a light snack that fits in your pocket or a small backpack and something to drink
Good to know
- Our Buggies are equipped with 4-point safety harnesses and a certified roll cage for your safety. Both the buggies and the Yamaha snowmobiles are fully automatic, for your driving ease.
- Stops will be made where you can switch drivers.
- Maximum weight per passenger/driver; 120 kg or 264 lbs. Maximum combined weight; 220 kg or 485 lbs.
- Age limit for driver: 17 years + valid driving license. Age limit for passenger: 8 years.
Combine a thrilling buggy tour in the Icelandic highlands, with an exciting snowmobile tour on Langjökull glacier.