Feel free to contact us
On our way to Flatey Island, experience the beautiful surroundings of Skjálfandi Bay on board our RIB speedboats.
Flatey Island is a natural haven for birdlife and is extremely rich and diverse. It therefore attracts many people each year. The island offers more than 30 different species of birds during the breeding season.
We offer guided excursions through Flatey's beautiful nature. The island is home to the arctic tern and puffins, which you may watch up close. This is a unique opportunity to commune with nature.
From Flatey we head back to Húsavík and sail by the awesome mountains of Vík. If Mother Nature is feeling generous, we may even be able to do some whale watching on our way back.
What is included
- A specialized guide
- Warm safety overalls
- A little surprise from Húsavík's only winemaker.
What do I need to bring
- We highly recommend that passengers bring their own warm and waterproof clothes, footwear and protective bags for cameras, as it can be cold and wet out at sea.
Good to know
- Not recommended for children under 7 years.
- Minimum number of two required in a standard tour, or you can rent a boat for a private trip. Contact us for more information and tailor made arrangements.
- Duration: Approximately 4-5 hours.
- For your safety and comfort, we reserve the right to change schedules, even with short notice, should weather or other conditions change.