Golden Circle & Langjokull Snowmobiling
Feel free to contact us
This tour combines the widely popular Golden Circle tour with the adventure of a lifetime - a one hour snowmobile ride on Langjökull glacier, Iceland's second largest glacier.
First we stop at Þingvellir National Park which is known for its exceptional beauty and historical importance. Þingvellir is as well a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. The second stop is at the high-temperature geothermal area known as Geysir, with its numerous spouting hot springs. From there we drive to Langjökull where we take a one hour exhilarating snowmobile tour on the vast white snowcap. On our way back to Reykjavík we stop by the stunning Gullfoss waterfall.
Tour duration: 09:00 - 19:00
What is included
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- 1 hour guided snowmobile tour (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing and safety equipment for the snowmobile ride
What do I need to bring
- Remember to dress warmly
Good to know
- A valid driver's licence is required.
- 2 persons per vehicle; single person per vehicle at extra cost.
- Extra cost for one person per vehicle is 6.000 ISK. Paid to Mountaineers of Iceland at Langjökull glacier.
- Children 5 years and younger are not permitted on this tour.
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour.
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier.
- Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour's departure from Reykjavík.
- Pick up is available at extra cost, from 1.450 ISK.
- Pick up is up to 30 minutes before departure
- Duration: 10 hours