Feel free to contact us
The Golden Circle is a “must to do” experience in Iceland. We take you to the three most visited natural nature attractions in the southern part of Iceland, Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir Geothermal Area and Þingvellir National Park.
This small group guarantee Golden Circle Tour from Reykjavik combines fragile nature, saga, powerful geothermal wonders. The tour is simply for everyone, whether you are young or elderly, active or easy going, nature or history lover. On the trip you experience some of the highlights in Iceland when we drive along glacial rivers and beautiful landscapes. Your trip to Iceland won’t be completed without a visit to those sites.
But we also take our time to observe the lesser mention but still beautiful places and nature and cultural treasures. Conditions allowing it, we’ll try to stop on the way to admire some of the famously friendly Icelandic horses.
The tour guides are local experts that know the area like the back of their hands and are storytellers at heart. Being a small group guarantee tour we can assure you that the tour guide has time for all the questions from each participant.
What is included
- Fully guided tour
What do I need to bring
- Warm clothing in winter
- Water bottle and refreshments
Good to know
- During the tour we break for refreshments at a restaurant or café
- Due to weather or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation
- Reservation is necessary
- Meeting point: Free hotel pick up - The pickup starts at 08:30. It might take up to 30 minutes, but be ready from 08:30 to 09:00.
- Small Group Guarantee
- Þingvellir National Park
- The Rift Between the Eurasian and American Continents
- Geysir Hot Spring Area
- Gullfoss Waterfall
- Kerið Volcano Crater