Heli Happy Hour
Feel free to contact us
Have you ever wondered what it is like to fly in a helicopter, to the top of a mountain, to open up a bottle of sparkling wine?
Well... this is your chance! This round trip to a nearby mountaintakes in breath-taking views of Reykjavik as you overfly the city. You will see colorful and charming dollhouse roofs, the neighboring towns and the surrounding countryside with extensive lava fields, reminding us of the true volcanic nature of Iceland. After a thrilling helicopter ride we land on one of the summits surrounding the city for the photo opportunity of a life-time.
We pop up a bottle of sparkling wine while enjoying the scenic views of the coastal plain panorama, the cityscape of Reykjavik and distant mountains.
Of course we won't make you hike down the mountain... we'll take you back safely in our helicopter.
What is included
- 15-20 minute guided helicopter tour with a 20-30 minute landing on a mountain summit and some bubbly to enjoy up there.
- Also includes a bottle of sparkling wine.
What do I need to bring
- We recommend that you wear good shoes, warm jacket, a hat and gloves.
- It does cold not get cold inside the helicopter (similar to sitting in a car) but it can get cold and windy on Icelandic mountain tops.
Good to know
- After submitting the booking we will inform you about the exact starting time for the tour.
- We will ask for additional information. If you can kindly provide us your phone number, email and approx. weight on each passenger.
- Please note that this tour is weather dependent and if the weather forecast is not looking promising at the time of your booked tour we always try to A) Try to change the time on the same day (e.g. go in the afternoon instead of the morning). B) Offer you to go on a different date (e.g. they day before or the day after). C) If we are fully booked and can not offer options A and B we always give a full refund!
- The total duration of the tour is 40-45 minutes. 15-20 minute guided helicopter flight and a 15-20 minute landing on a mountain top.