Feel free to contact us
The Heli-Romance tour is the only tour that is set up as a guaranteed private VIP tour, individually tailored for couples to add an extra romantic moment to your trip - whether there is a special occasion or not!
We take off from Reykjavik Domestic Airport and overfly the city area for a brief, but breathtaking view of this northern capital. The pilot will find a suitable mountain top nearby where you can enjoy the magical scenery. We include sparkling wine on this adventure to make the moment even more memorable for you both.
We invite you to prolong your experience in the Sóley Natura SPA located right next door to our headquarters so you can end this perfect date with some serious relaxation!
What is included
- 1 landing
- A bottle of sparkling wine
- Entrance to Sóley Natura Spa before or after the tour
What do I need to bring
- We recommend that you wear good shoes, warm jacket, a hat and gloves
- It does cold not get cold inside the helicopter (similar to sitting in a car) but it can get cold and windy on Icelandic mountain tops
Good to know
- After submitting the booking we will inform you about the exact starting time for the tour.
- We will ask for additional information. If you can kindly provide us your phone number, email and approx. weight on each passenger.
- Please note that this tour is weather dependent and if the weather forecast is not looking promising at the time of your booked tour we always try to A) Try to change the time on the same day (e.g. go in the afternoon instead of the morning). B) Offer you to go on a different date (e.g. they day before or the day after). C) If we are fully booked and can not offer options A and B we always give a full refund!
- The total duration of the tour is 40-45 minutes. 15-20 minute guided helicopter tour and 15-20 minute landing on a nearby mountain top.