Langjokull Ice Cave Experience
Feel free to contact us
Visit a unique and remote man-made ice cave in Langjökull, one of Iceland's largest and most spectacular glaciers. You begin the tour by bus from BSÍ Bus Terminal and drive to the lush Húsafell area with stops at Europe's most powerful hot spring Deildartunguhver and the beautiful Hraunfossar lava waterfalls. After a lunch break in Húsafell, we head on up to Langjökull, partly in a specially modified glacier vehicle. It will take us almost to the top of the glacier, where we enter the magnificent cave.
Going into the glacier is an unforgettable trip which takes place in one of the world's greatest wilderness.
Imagine standing on an ice cap reaching 200 metres below your feet!
Tour duration: 09:00 - 18:30
What is included
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- Approx. 2 – 2.5 hours Monster Truck ride on Langjökull glacier
- Admission to the Ice Cave.
What do I need to bring
- Remember to dress warmly
Good to know
- This tour depends on weather, road and glacier conditions.
- Remember to dress warmly & wear sturdy footwear.
- Pick up is available at extra cost, from 1.450 ISK.
- Pick up is up to 30 minutes before departure.
- Duration: 9 hours