Reykjavik Whale Watching
Tour name: Whale watching
Age limit: For everyone
Duration: 3 - 3,5 hours
Physical rating: Easy
Pick up: Available from Reykjavík (Not included in price)
Departure from Hlésgata Vesturbugt
A three hour whale watching adventure departing twice a day from Hlesgata harbour in downtown Reykjavik.
We sail into Faxafloi bay in search of minke and humpback whales, dolphins and harbor porpoises. On this tour you will also experience the spectacular views of the mountains and islands around Reykjavik as well as the wonderful bird life.
On board we have warm overalls, heated spacious indoor cabins, a nice bar and free wi-fi.
- Experienced, professional guides
- Warm flotation overalls
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities
- Snacks and beverages for sale on board
- 3 hours whale watching tour
- Seasickness tablets available
What to bring
- We recommend wearing good footwear and warm clothing
- Bring your camera too
Pick up & Meeting point
- Pickup is available for extra charge
- Pick-ups must be booked with a minimum of one hour before the tours departure time, all pick-ups booked after that will be discarded
- Whale Watching tours depart from: Hlésgata at 9:00 and 13:00. All our tours end in Hlésgata Vesturbugt. NOTE: You should schedule to be at one of our departure points 10-15 minutes before scheduled departure