Sea Angling Husavik
Feel free to contact us
Experience the exciting feeling of catching your own meal out on Skjálfandi Bay. The distance to the rich fishing grounds is very short.
At the end of the trip the captain can fillet your catch, which will probably be cod or haddock. You can take it with you for your own cooking or upon request, have it prepared in a local restaurant.
Thanks to our experience as professional fishermen with historically strong roots around the bay, on this tour we can provide you with a 100% catch guarantee!
What is included
- An experienced captain
- Fishing equipment and rods
- Waterproof trousers, rubber boots and fleece jackets
- Light refreshments (hot chocolate and a traditional Icelandic twisted donut, kleina)
- Sashimi taste from the catch
What do I need to bring
- We highly recommend that passengers bring their own warm and waterproof clothes, footwear and protective bags for cameras, as it can be cold and wet out at sea.
Good to know
- Minimum number of four required in a standard tour, or you can rent a boat for a private trip. Contact us for more information.
- Due to different variable current and wind conditions in the bay, we may limit the number of fishing rods being used at the same time. Therefore passengers can be asked to share rods and switch places on board.
- DURATION: Approximately 2-3 hours.
- For your safety and comfort, we reserve the right to change schedules, even with short notice, should weather or other conditions change.