The Golden Buggy Circle (full day)
Feel free to contact us
Wouldn’t it be something else, if you could really get into the wild, Icelandic Highlands? On remote mountain tracks, found by your guide as you go along? Closing in on that huge glacier, Langjökull? With you driving? A day to bring stories home about, surely!
Well, now you can, in one of our 4×4 Buggies! Join the Golden Buggy Circle for an ultimate driving excitement, in hauntingly desolate landscapes. To top it off, we add the classic sights of the Golden Circle, all in one day.
Our Golden Buggy Circle has no equal, as a unique combination day of action, other-worldly landscapes, spouting hot springs and thunderous waterfalls.
Our Buggies are special 2-seat all-terrain sports vehicles you strap into with a 4-point safety harness, surrounded by a roll cage. Automatic transmission makes life easier behind the wheel. All you need is a spirit for adventure, a valid driving license for the driver – and to not be afraid of dirt.
What is included
- 6-7 hrs. Guided Buggy tour (2 in each Buggy)
- Helmets, gloves, balaclavas and water resistant overalls
- Pick up at hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik area
What do I need to bring
- Shoes for the outdoors, warm clothing under the overall, a camera, and something to drink.
Good to know
- We stop on the way, so both have the opportunity to drive.
- Maximum weight per passenger/driver; 120 kg or 264 lbs. Maximum combined weight; 220 kg or 485 lbs.
- Age limit for driver: 17 years + valid driving license. Age limit for passenger: 6 years.
- Lunch stop is at Geysir or Gullfoss (not included).