The Golden Circle and Fontana Wellness
Feel free to contact us
This amazing day tour takes you around the Golden Circle to see three of Iceland’s highlights Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir geothermal area and Thingvellir National Park, before heading to Fontana’s natural steam baths.
The original sauna was built in the 1920s and was little more than a shack with two compartments, built above the hot spring that bubbles and gurgles below the ground. Today, a modern complex welcomes you to relax with various hot tubs and steam baths naturally heated by Icelandic hot springs. Before returning to Reykjavik, you will be offered some typical Icelandic rye bread which is slow-baked in the natural hot springs.
Tour duration: 09:00 - 18:30
What is included
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- A taste of rye bread
- Admission to the Laugarvatn Fontana
What do I need to bring
- Remember to bring a swimsuit and a towel. These items can also be rented on the spot.
- Remember to dress warmly.
Good to know
- Pick up is available at extra cost, from 1.450 ISK.
- Pick up is up to 30 minutes before departure
- Duration: 9 hours