The Reykjavik Bar Crawl
Tour name: The Reykjavik Bar Crawl
Age limit: 20 Years
Duration: 3-4 hours
Physical rating: Easy
Departure time: 22:00
In the 3-4 hour Reykjavik Bar Crawl you will crawl from one bar to another with a friendly local nightlife guide by your side and experience the absolute best of what Reykjavik’s nightlife has to offer through unique cocktails, premium Icelandic beer, the infamous Black death and so much more! Whether you are travelling by yourself, with friends, colleagues or a bachelor group – The Reykjavik Bar Crawl is the perfect way to explore the awesome nightlife scene in Reykjavik!
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR ICELANDIC NIGHTLIFE ADVENTURE!
We start the night off at the absolute best cocktail lounge in Reykjavik where we sip on delicious Icelandic cocktails, crafted by Reykjavik’s most talented mixologists. From there a highly synchronized, sequence of bar hopping takes place. We hop into one of Reykjavik’s most popular bars and enjoy our famous ‘off-menu’ Coco-Puffs Cocktail. We visit one of our absolute favorite local hot spots, a true Viking bar where we blend in with the locals and enjoy some Icelandic brews, the traditional Brennivín snaps and fermented shark! Yup, you read that correctly! A local delicacy which dates back to the Viking ages. No one has truly experienced Iceland until they’ve had Black death and fermented shark.
Once we’ve shaken off that warm and fuzzy Viking feeling, we’ll stop at Bill Clinton’s favorite Icelandic restaurant, the famous hot dog stand (For some reason, the hot dogs are even better after a few drinks!) Then, we will aim for the biggest nightclub in Reykjavik, VIP style! But as we jump in front of the the line and into the wild nightclub the tour officially comes to an end. From there it’s completely up to you if you wan’t to party with your new friends or get back to your hotel and catch some sleep for a busy but adventurous day that lies ahead. However, we will of course encourage our guests to stay together and drink & dance, ’til the break of dawn!’.
- Professional nightlife guide & a tour around Reykjavik
- Three unique cocktails
- Premium Icelandic beer
- Brennivín/black death snaps
- Fermented shark and Icelandic dry fish
- Hot dog at the famous hot dog stand
- VIP in front of line entry at Reykjavík’s biggest nightclub
Good to know
- Minimum age is 20 years
- Total tour time is approximately 3-4 hours
- Dress code: Dress smart but keep in mind that the Icelandic weather can be unpredictable
- Everything is included in the tour
- The Open Bar Crawl has a maximum of 20 participants so everyone gets a fun and personal experience
- Tours will end at the last venue while we encourage guests to stay for the night