3-4 Hour Trip To the Moon ATV Tour
Feel free to contact us
We ride through the Reykjanes peninsula where we see the Reykjanes tip, the Reykjanes lighthouse and parts of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge that lies between the continents of North America and Europe. We then drive along the beach of Sandvík, a black sandy beach where Clint Eastwood shot his film Flags of Our Fathers. We will stop at the old lighthouse, get some hot chocolate and savour Icelandic homemade twisted doughnuts (kleinur).
What is included
- 3 to 4-hour ATV guided tour and all equipment you need to join this tour. Refreshment is also included in the ATV tour.
What do I need to bring
- Just the camera and good shoes but we have some boots at the base to lend.
Good to know
You can spend time in the Blue Lagoon after all our tours.
You can pick a time when you want to go back:
To Reykjavík every hour from 12:00-21:00 except 20:00.
To the Airport 12:00, 14:00 and 15:00.
Must add solo fee for odd numbers and solo travelers.
Add ISK 3,900 ISK for the pick-up service.
Pick-up: 8:30 from your Hotel in Keflavík or Reykjavík.
Age limit: 6 years, but driver´s license is required for ATV driver. 50% discount for children under 12.
- Hot volcanic lava stones
- Oldest lighthouse in Iceland
- Bridge between two continents
- Black sandy beach where Clint Eastwood filmed scenes in the motion picture Flags of Our Fathers