Reykjavik - Blue Lagoon Transfer
Spoil yourself by bathing in the famous Blue Lagoon on your visit to Iceland.
Reykjavik Excursions offer great flexibility in Blue Lagoon tours.
After having enjoyed all that the Blue Lagoon has to offer, you can either return to Reykjavík or be dropped off at Reykjavík International Airport (KEF).
Admission to the Blue Lagoon must be booked in advance here.
What is included
- Return bus fare
- Pick up is up to 30 minutes before departure
Good to know
- Bathing suits and towels can be rented on the spot.
- You can safely store your luggage at the Blue Lagoon while bathing. Storage cost is 4 EUR (600 ISK) per bag.
- The Blue Lagoon has an age limit of 2 years.
- Admission to the Blue Lagoon must be booked in advance.