South Iceland & Glacier & Black Beach
On this small group tour you can visit the most iconic highlights of the South Coast, something you cannot miss if you visit Iceland.
During the tour we will visit Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls, Reynisfjara black beach, Vík village, Reynisdrangar petrified trolls and explore the fascinating glacial landscape on Sólheimajökull glacier.
The south coast of Iceland is home to extremely varied natural phenomena where the contrasts in elements, climate and colors will not leave you indifferent.
The South Iceland small-group version ensures a flexible and intimate experience with one of our experienced and passionate driver guides. It is operated in a comfortable minibus with a maximum of 18 people.
Join us to enjoy the wonders of the land of fire and ice spend an unforgettable day on the South Coast of Iceland.
What is included
- Guided tour on comfortable mini bus
- Professional guide
- Free WiFi
- Pick up and drop off
What do I need to bring
- Warm, wind and waterproof clothing and good sturdy shoes suitable for uneven terrain
Good to know
- The duration of the tour is 10 hours
- There is no food included on this tour but there will be stops where you are able to purchase food.
- During the stop at Sólheimajökull glacier you get the chance to explore the glacial landscape with your guide. The walk to the ice takes around 20 min (one way) on uneven terrain. Sturdy shoes and wind- and waterproof outer layers are highly recommended for the walk