This fantastic tour begins at the Vesturbugt Harbour located downtown Reykjavik. During the tour you will experience the rich wildlife of Faxafloi Bay and at the same time enjoy the view around the coast of Iceland.
We will sail towards the direction to Viðey and sail around the island where we will drop the plow. With the plow we are able to catch the creatures of the sea which is always interesting to see. Next we will take the direction to Hvalfjörður/Whale Fjord where we will meet and greet with those marvelous creatures.
All year around you’ll be able to see a variety of whales by the Reykjavik coastline. Minke and humpback whales, dolphins and harbour porpoises are among the species that we meet.
During this tour everyone will be able to try some sea angling and on the way back we will BBQ our catch and enjoy a wonderful meal!
- Taste the catch of the day
- Experienced, professional guides
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Snacks and refreshments sold on board
- Warm floatable overalls provided
- Seasickness tablets available
- Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities
What to bring
- Good footwear, warm clothes and sunglasses.
Pick up & Meeting point
- Pick up is available for extra charge
- Pick-ups must be booked with a minimum of one hour before the tours departure time, all pick-ups booked after that will be discarded
- Whale Watching & Sea Angling tours depart from Hlésgata. All our tours end in Hlésgata Vesturbugt. NOTE: You should schedule to be at the harbor 10-15 minutes before scheduled departure.