Beer and Booze
Feel free to contact us
Joining the locals for drinking is one of the best ways to get to know the culture of a place.
Join our tour led by a local guide who will entertain and educate you on the history of beer & alcohol in Iceland, did you know that beer was banned in Iceland for 74 years?
At the beginning of your tour, you will have the choice of tasting ten unique Icelandic craft beers or five different Icelandic spirits or snaps during our Reykjavik pub crawl.
This tour is guaranteed to leave you with warm enthusiasm, and with Icelandic alcohol prices, you can be sure value for money is available by joining our tour.
On this 2-hour 30-minute tour we will visit three great bars in Reykjavik:
Sample many unique craft beers or Icelandic snaps
Tips on where to eat, drink and have fun in Reykjavik & Iceland
The bizarre history of alcohol in Iceland
Expert fun local guide
Tips on how to save on drinks in Iceland
Get oriented in the Reykjavik city center
What is included
- All drinks are included in the price of the tour.
- Tips & tricks on the Icelandic bar scene
- Experienced and fun-loving guide
Good to know
- The tour may be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met
- Please be at Ingólfur Square 5 minutes before the starting time of our walking tour together.
- Minimum age of participants is 20 years old
- Duration of the tour 2h30