Big Whale Safari & Puffins
Feel free to contact us
With our speedboats we can offer our passengers more area to cover in search for the gentle giants. A RIB is faster than the wind and makes it therefore more likely for us to find the big whales. Nothing is guaranteed but on this tour, your chances to encounter some of the world’s biggest animals ever increase - big time!
On this tour we also include a visit to the Puffin Island, where you can experience thousands of puffins, the "Clowns of the Ocean", during the nesting period (April 15th - August 20th).
What is included
- A specialized guide
- Warm safety overalls
- A little surprise from Húsavík's only winemaker
What do I need to bring
- We highly recommend that passengers bring their own warm and waterproof clothes, footwear and protective bags for cameras, as it can be cold and wet out at sea.
Good to know
- Not recommended for children under 7 years.
- Minimum number of six required in a standard tour, or you can rent a boat for a private trip.
- For your safety and comfort, we reserve the right to change schedules, even with short notice, should weather or other conditions change.