Glacier Lagoon Kayaking
Feel free to contact us
The Jökulsárlón Glacier lagoon is considered as one of the natural wonders of Iceland. Paddling on the Glacier lagoon provides outstanding experience and gives participants magnificent view of the ice cap and the vast dome of ice that rises above.
Come with us on this unique journey where we paddle amongst floating ice bergs and wildlife, seals and birds.
This is the tour for those who want to be environmentally friendly while exploring nature.
The tour is fully guided and all participants are provided with top of the line drysuite and all other necessary equipment. Our Kayaks are SIT-ON-TOP boats, very stable and should be suitable for persons who have not gone kayaking before.
What is included
- Safety vest
- Kayak paddle
What do I need to bring
- Warm clothing to wear under the dry-suit that we provide.
- Good socks.
- Sunglasses on sunny days.
- We offer dry cases for your cameras and/or smartphones upon requests.
Good to know
- Age limit is 14 years old
- Total duration of the tour: 1.5 hours
- Time in the boat: approx 1 hour
- Meet us in our small box van at Jökulsárlón. We have all our equipment in our van and there we suit up before heading out on to the water. Our van is located at the Glacier lagoon main parking lot and is thoroughly marked Iceguide.GPS 64.048096, -16.178778