Hop on - Hop Off - City Sightseeing
Take a bus tour with City Sightseeing and explore Reykjavík at your leisure, with the opportunity to hop on and off at conveniently located bus stops.
With the best of both worlds; a modern trendy and forward-looking city whilst at the same time being close to its unspoiled nature, Reykjavik truly is a magical place to behold.
What is included
- Ticket valid for 24 hours
- Free WiFi available
- Audio guide commentary in 8 languages (German, Italian, Swedish, Icelandic, French, Spanish, English & Russian)
Good to know
- Daily departures every 45 minutes during winter from Harpa Concert Hall at 09:30, 10:15, 11:00, 11:45, 12:30, 13:15, 14:00, 14:45, 15:30 & 16:15
- Daily departures every 30 minutes during summer from Harpa Concert Hall at 09:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30, 15:00, 15:30, 16:00 & 16:30
- Last arrival at 17:30 at Harpa.
- Tour duration is approximately 60 minutes.
- Kindly note that the bus is not running on:
- 17 June, The Icelandic Independence Day celebrations
- Second Saturday in August, Reykjavík Pride parade
- Reykjavík Marathon and Reykjavík Cultural Night which is held annually the Saturday after 18 August, or on 18 August if it is a Saturday.