Kayak Challenge Circle Tour
This tour cannot be booked on Fun Iceland website.
The 2 hour guided tour will take us to explore Lake Longudael, through the narrow canals, down the river Hraunsa and out to sea, finishing the trip in the beautiful Stokkseyri harbor.
During the tour we will enjoy the amazing nature, the skerries with beautiful lagoons are the home of seals and birds and the whole biota is incredibly diverse.
A minimum of 4 participants is needed up to 50, making it an ideal tour for groups.
What is included
- Safety vest
What do I need to bring
- Extra (dry) and warm clothes (bathingsuit)
Good to know
- Minimum number of participants :4
- Maximum number of participants : 50
- Skill level: intermediate
- Minimum age 14 years old
- Season: all year round if weather allows and waters are not frozen