Langjokull Snowmobile tour from Reykjavik
This is an Express tour with only a little over two hour’s drive from Reykjavík.
You can enjoy an express tour to Iceland’s second largest glacier and the nearby vicinity for an exhilarating one-hour snowmobile tour amid the vast snowfields.
This Iceland adventure tour combines adrenaline-filled activity with the awe-inspiring scenery. Even the drive up to the glacier offers breathtaking views and at times a bumpy ride in one of our super trucks.
This tour is an excellent option for those who have already done the Golden Circle but don’t want to miss out on an unforgettable snowmobile experience on Langjökull Glacier.
It’s a family-friendly snowmobile tour and children are more than welcome to ride as passengers as long as they have reached the age of six!
What is included
- 1 hour snowmobile tour
- Pick-up from Reykjavík
- Overalls, gloves, helmet, hat and overshoes
- Drop-off in Reykjavík
What do I need to bring
- Layers and good shoes
Good to know
- Timings may be delayed or canceled due to weather and road conditions.
- A valid drivers license is required
- 2 persons share the same snowmobile, single person per vehicle at extra cost
- Bring snacks as this is a 5-hour tour
- Age limit is 6 years
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour
- Dress according to weather. In Iceland it is always smart to dress in warm, waterproof clothes, weather changes can sudden so expect the unexpected.
- Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended.
- The ride on the monster truck is an adventure of its own, so enjoy the moods of Mountaineers!