Meadows & Mountains
The tour “Meadows and Mountains” starts on soft riding trails along the meadows around our farm Vellir. We then follow the river Gljúfurá and continue on an old route towards Ingolfsfjall Mountain, named after the first Norwegian Viking who settled in Iceland. We ride along the slopes of the mountain Reykjafjall with nice views of the landscape between the ocean and the volcanic mountains surrounding the village Hveragerdi before we return to our farm.
What is included
- Pick up and drop off
- Riding for 2 1/2 - 3 hours
- Helmets and rain gear/winter overalls
What do I need to bring
- Please wear clothes according to weather and solid shoes
- We recommend hiking boots
Good to know
- This tour is offered all year round.
- Age limit: 7 Years
- 2.5-3 hours riding.
- Hotel pick-up in Reykjavik every day between 08:00 – 08:30. Return to Reykjavík ca. 13:00.