Feel free to contact us
Let an adorable Icelandic horse warm your body and soul! After one hour on horseback, you can soften up in the big and warm hotpot in Hveragerði’s famous swimming pool, relax in the steam sauna or take a swim in the comfortably warm pool. Imagine sitting in steamy thermal water as a light snowfall turns the grass around you white. After returning to our hotel, light lunch will be served.
What is included
- Pick up and drop off
- Riding for 1 hour
- Ticket to the swimmingpool
- Lunch at our hotel
- Helmets and rain gear/winter overalls.
What do I need to bring
- Swimsuit and towel
- Please wear clothes according to weather and solid shoes
- We recommend hiking boots.
Good to know
- 1 hour riding, followed by swimming and a light lunch at Hotel Eldhestar.
- Age limit: 5 Years
- Hotel pick-up in Reykjavik every day between 08:00 – 08:30. Return to Reykjavík ca. 13:00.
- This tour is offered from the 1st of September until the 30th of April.
- Please let us know if there are any dietary needs like if there are allergies or vegetarians.
- Please note: the weight limit for riders is 120 kg