Northern Lights Bus Tour
Join this bus tour and experience the hunt for the Northern Lights, plus you can visit the Aurora Museum in Reykjavik on the same day of the tour. Our team will do everything possible to find the lights to create an unforgettable experience. The evening will be completed with interesting information, legends and stories about the phenomenon, topped off with a special hot chocolate recipe to keep you warm.
We will look for areas away from light pollution outside the city to increase the possibility of finding the northern lights.
As we drive and search for lights, your enthusiastic guide shares information, facts, and stories about the Northern Lights with you. When you are in the right place, the bus is parked and you have the opportunity to walk, enjoy nature and wait for the show to start (fingers crossed).
For those nights when Mother Nature is not on our side, you can still enjoy a star-studded night sky and the ability to rebook and try another roll of the dice.
What is included
- Northern light hunt
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Hot chocolate and refreshments
- Aurora Museum Reykjavik entrance ticket (only valid for use on the tour date booked and if the tour is operating)
- Wi-fi on board
What do I need to bring
- Warm clothing and good shoes
Good to know
- Pickup and drop off optional for an extra cost
- The duration of the tour is 3-4 hours