Snowmobile & Ice Cave from Gullfoss
Feel free to contact us
On this fantastic tour of 4h30 you can enjoy two of the most popular activities in Iceland, snowmobiling and a visit to an ice cave.
We will meet you at the Gullfoss café, and in our super truck we will go to our base in the Langjökull glacier, the second largest glacier in the country, there we will equip you with everything you need for the tour and we will give you instructions for a safe driving of the snowmobile. During the exciting one-hour tour we will stop to explore the ice cave, at that stop you can change drivers if two people are on a snowmobile.
Please note that you need to have a valid driver license to drive the snowmobile.
The price of the tour is based on two people sharing a snowmobile, if you want to drive one person per snowmobile you must specify it in the number of participants in the booking.
What is included
- Transfer to the snowmobile base and back to Gullfoss cafe
- 1 hour double ride
- Guided visit to the Langjökull Ice Cave
- All the safety equipment needed for the snowmobile trip
What do I need to bring
- Bring with you warm outdoor clothing, sturdy shoes, sunglasses and your camera.
Good to know
- We reserve the right to alter the itinerary according to weather, road and glacier conditions. Your safety comes first.
- Please note that you need to have a valid drivers license to drive the snowmobile
- Minimum age of passengers is 8 years old