The Reykjavik Beer Tour
Feel free to contact us
Join our Reykjavik Beer tour to experience amazing Icelandic beers, local beer history, the best bars in Reykjavik and to explore our beautiful Reykjavik with a fun and knowledgeable local guide. If you are interested in any of the above, you are in luck. Because our Reykjavik Beer Tour was created for you!
Everyone is welcome and our tour is not only for beer experts as the goal of each night is simply to make new friends, share some laughs and have a fantastic night out in Reykjavik!
Our Reykjavik Beer tour is first and foremost an awesome night out. Perfect for beer lovers and fun travellers that want to explore the best of Reykjavik with a local, get to know everything about the Icelandic beer culture and make new friends along the way.
For 3-4 hours we will stroll in and around down town Reykjavik as we hop between amazing bars & pubs and explore our absolute favourite Icelandic bars. All of the stops in the tour are amazing beer venues with their own unique specialities and focus points. We visit super trendy & hip gastro pubs, the best bar in town for brand new and exciting micro brews and of course, we will visit the one bar that has the single largest Icelandic beer selection of all bars in Iceland!
In the Beer Tour we will drink our way through Icelandic beer history and have delicious tastings of everything from our incredible 74 year beer prohibition and until the exciting micro brewing scene of today.
All drinks are included in the tour and light bar snacks. We do of course offer alternative options for non beer drinkers. At every location we will enjoy unique Icelandic beers and work our way through Iceland’s incredible beer saga. In other words, the Reykjavik Beer Tour is the perfect introduction to Icelandic beer and a great evening activity!
What is included
- A local guide and a walking tour in and around down town Reykjavik with a visit to the old harbour.
- Visit to four amazing local bars
- Sample of over 10 Icelandic beers. Please note that the selection changes from tour to tour as we try to offer the best seasonal beers possible at each time.
Good to know
- Of course we always offer alternative options for non beer drinkers!
- Meeting location: A venue located in the heart of downtown Reykjavik. Exact location will be sent in a super secret email when booking is confirmed
- Age limit: 20+
- Have a new Icelandic friend show you all the best of our local beer scene!
- Meet new friends and fellow beer enthusiasts
- Visit 3-4 of the most fun beer venues in Reykjavik
- Get to taste over 10 amazing & carefully chosen Icelandic beers!
- Try our most traditional schnapps, Black death or Brennivín in Icelandic.