Þríhyrningur Fat Bike Tour
This tour cannot be booked on Fun Iceland website.
On this tour we will go on a bike tour in the area of volcano Þríhyrningur that lies at the centre of Njáls Saga.
Mountain landscapes encountered include views towards Hekla volcano and towards Tindfjallajökull icecap. Being well off the beaten track, many entrancing waterfalls are encountered, including Fossabrekkur.
Each tour is tailored to the physical level and wants of the group. Beginners and advanced cyclist are welcome. Cycling is mainly on gravel roads plus earthy/grassy tracks.
What is included
- Professional guidance
- High quality fat bike
- Pick-up & drop-off in Hvolsvöllur / Hella area
- Beautiful sights and scenery
What do I need to bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Warm clothes according to this area’s weather forecast!
Good to know
- Location: Midgard Base Camp, Dufþaksbraut 14, Hvolsvöllur (see google map) or free pick-up at nearby hotels in the Hella / Hvolsvöllur area
- Departure: The tour departs from Midgard Base Camp. Swing by a little early for a nice cup of coffee!
- Duration: 4 hours
- Minimum height: 155CM
- Group Size: There is a minimum of 4 participants for this tour. In case of fewer bookings we will give you two choices:
alternative trip or 100% refund.