3 Hour Volcanic Springs ATV Tour
Feel free to contact us
Cars and coaches are fine, but to really experience Icelandic nature you need more. Quad biking in Iceland puts you in the raw air of nature. You are in the driving seat, backed by incredible scenery, stunning views and pure adrenaline. It’s your chance to go wild in the mountains!
A QUAD BIKE TOUR FOR THOSE WHO WANT MORE
Most of our tours are perfect for beginners. Quad Mad tends to suit riders with a little bit of experience, and/or those who are in good shape. At 3 hours, this ATV adventure takes you on an action-tour of changing landscapes, river crossings and mountain views.
ATV ADVENTURES 15 MINUTES FROM REYKJAVIK
Reykjavik is a unique city, because raw nature is so close. That means we can get you from your hotel to our quad biking base camp within 15 minutes. After safety and operating instructions, you’re ready to hit the trail.
CRAZY TRAILS, WILD VIEWS AND ATV MOUNTAIN MADNESS
From base camp, our expert guides will show you the back-country trails of Mosfellsdallur valley. In the shadow of Esja (the Reykjavik mountain), you’ll test your quad bike out on a variety of terrains – asphalt, gravel, rocks and mud, river crossings and old bridges. From stunning valleys to steep slopes and mountain peaks.
TWO MOUNTAINS MEANS DOUBLE THE FUN – QUAD BIKE STYLE
You’ll take your quad bikes all the way – i.e. to the peaks of two stunning mountains: Hafrafjall and Úlfarsfjall. And if you thought the drive up was amazing, wait ‘til you see the views. Each mountain offers something special: from the whole Reykjavik area to the Reykjanes peninsula.
SAFARI QUADS – REYKJAVIK ATV TOURS THAT SUIT YOUR SCHEDULE
Just beyond Reykjavik lies a stunning and dramatic natural playground. Perfect for a half-day adventure, our ATV tours put you in the driving seat. Morning or afternoon, single activity or combined sightseeing tour – it’s up to you.
What is included
- 3 full hours out on the ATV trails
- See Geothermal pools & even take a dip in one
- Pass Hafrafell & Úlfarsfell Mountain summits, Hafravatn Lake
- Adventuring to Hellisheidi Geothermal Plant
- Gear: overalls, helmets, balaclavas, gloves
- Optional: Pickup & return transfer from your Reykjavík Hotel or bus stop, (please check if your hotel is listed to a Bus stop)
What do I need to bring
- Good outdoors shoes
- Outdoor clothes suitable for the weather conditions
- Adventurous spirit!
Good to know
- Requirements: Driver's license and 6 years of age to sit behind on the ATV
- Duration: 5,5 hrs
- Hotel pickups are not included in the price of the tour. We do offer a pickup service, but you are also very welcome to make your own way to our Safari Quads Base Camp!