Calm Water Kayaking
Feel free to contact us
This morning tour of about 2 and a half hours is suitable for beginners and veterans, we will be able to paddle just below the magnificent mountains that rise above our beautiful city. Experience the majesty of our fjord from a unique angle.
Our guides will provide you with all the necessary equipment and will make sure to tell stories of history, folklore and life in a small town near the Arctic Circle. During the summer, we can expect to see many seabirds, including oystercatchers, arctic terns, eider ducks, and of course the curious colony of seals that live in Ísafjörður.
What is included
- All kayaking gear
- Professional guide
What do I need to bring
- Water bottle
- Warm woolen or fleece clothing including top, bottoms and socks. (Please avoid cotton as it keeps you cold when wet and takes a very long time to dry)
- Sturdy shoes, no flip flops
- Sunhat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Don’t forget your camera!
Good to know
- Minimum age of passengers is 12 years old
- Minimum number of 2 participants to operate the tour