This tour in the Icelandic countryside takes 1 hour and is ideal for families, groups and guests travelling with their own car. Participants will get a small taste of the Icelandic horse’s qualities and experience the Icelandic countryside on horseback. We meet at our farm and ride on excellent riding paths and along the meadows around Eldhestars farm Vellir. Children can be led by one of Eldhestar’s staff, if necessary.
What is included
- 1 hour riding tour
- Helmets and rain gear/winter overalls
- Pick up for groups of 8 persons or more
What do I need to bring
- Please wear clothes according to weather and solid shoes
- We recommend hiking boots
Good to know
- This tour is offered all year round.
- Meeting time at Eldhestar: At 13:30 and at 14:45.
- Pick-up is offered for groups of 8 persons or more. Please contact us for group bookings.
- Children under the age of 7 can be led by one of Eldhestar staff.
- The weight limit for riders is 120 kg