Dog Sledding on Snow
Feel free to contact us
Dog sledding tour on snow and visit our Un-chained Siberian Husky Kennel at our farm Heiði, Lake Mývatn, North Iceland.
Two guest and a Musher from Snow Dogs share each wooden dog sled with 7-8 Siberian Husky dogs pulling.
Your Musher will teach you the basics in dog sledding and how to work with these amazing dogs.
There will be plenty of opportunities to take pictures on the tour with the dogs and the great landscape around lake Mývatn.
For groups and private tours contact us by e-mail: [email protected]
Tour operated on snow.
What is included
- Dog sledding tour
- Kennel visit
- Warm overalls, hat and gloves if needed.
What do I need to bring
- Dress well in winter
- Warm shoes
Good to know
- Distance on the sled is 6 - 10 km.
- Time dog sledding is about 1 hour and total time about 2-3 hours with the kennel visit.
- Age limit: 4 years
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- If there is lack of snow we will move the tour to higher grounds if possible. We will inform our guest where the new location is the day before departure.