Food Lovers Tour
Feel free to contact us
Do you want to try authentic traditional Icelandic food? There is no better way to get to know a culture than through food, and with the help of expert local guides who will explain you about the history of the country.
With our selection of local culinary delights, you can tick off a lot on your Icelandic food to-do list and you won't be disappointed with the quality of the restaurants we select as partners. Smoked puffin, lamb soup, the famous hot dog, fermented shark, minke whale steak, and a delicious Skyr desert await you on this comprehensive food tour.
A small-group tour, limited to 12 people, guarantees a personal experience. We accept dietary restrictions and allergies, such as gluten and lactose intolerance, vegetarians, and more!
However, keep in mind that traditional Icelandic food is meat, fish and dairy.
All of our guides are experts and graduates of Icelandic tour guide school, but most importantly, they know how to entertain and educate at the same time.
What is included
- Expert guide
What do I need to bring
- Please dress according to weather, in Iceland that means be prepared for any kind of weather!
- Make sure you arrive hungry
Good to know
- It's about 2,5 km walk
- We do of course try our best to accommodate dietary restrictions & allergies.
- Our traditional food tour gives you a taste of traditional Icelandic cuisine which includes both meat, fish, and dairy.
- Please be at Ingolfur Square 5 minutes before the starting time of our walking tour together