Golden Circle & Secret Lagoon & Kerið Crater
This tour cannot be booked on Fun Iceland website.
This tour combines the unmissable Golden Circle with its three iconic visits, as well as a visit to the Kerið crater and a bath in the beautiful Secret Lagoon natural hot pool.
The day's itinerary begins at the colorful Kerid Crater Lake before continuing to the Secret Lagoon. The lagoon is fed by warm waters of 38 to 40 degrees Celsius that will rest your mind, body and soul. After a good time relaxing in the lagoon we continue the Golden Circle route visiting the geothermal paradise of Geysir, the magnificence of the Gullfoss waterfall and the Þingvellir National Park.
This combo is one of the most popular tours in Iceland and once you've done it, you will certainly understand why.
What is included
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to Secret Lagoon
- Free WiFi
What do I need to bring
- Your swimsuit and towel
- Warm, water- and windproof clothing are always useful in Iceland.
Good to know
- There is no food included on this tour but there will be stops where you are able to purchase food
- Pickup and drop off for an extra cost
- All tickets are e-tickets, so there is no need to print them out