Snowmobile & Ice Cave from Reykjavík
Feel free to contact us
On this great 9-hour tour you can enjoy two of the most popular activities in Iceland, snowmobile and ice cave, with the pickup included so you don't have to worry about anything, just enjoy.
We will meet you at the designated pick-up location and head towards Gullfoss, the trip takes about 2h.
Once in Gullfoss our super super truck will pick you up and we will go to our base in the Langjökull glacier, the second largest glacier in the country, there we will equip you with everything you need for the tour and we will give you instructions for safe driving of the motorcycle of snow.
During the exciting snowmobile tour, we will make a stop to explore the ice cave, at that stop you can change drivers if there are two people on a snowmobile.
Please note that you must have a valid driver's license to drive the snowmobile.
The price of the tour is based on two people sharing a snowmobile, if you want to drive one person per snowmobile you must specify it in the number of participants in the reservation.
What is included
- Pick up from Reykjavík
- 1 hour double ride
- Guided visit to the Langjökull Ice Cave
- All the safety equipment needed for the snowmobile trip
What do I need to bring
- Bring with you warm outdoor clothing, sturdy shoes, sunglasses and your camera.
Good to know
- We reserve the right to alter the itinerary according to weather, road and glacier conditions. Your safety comes first.
- Please note that you need to have a valid drivers license to drive the snowmobile
- Minimum age of passengers is 8 years old
- Pick-up: be ready at the pick-up location at the time indicated on your voucher. Please note that the pick-up can take up to 30 minutes.
- Food and beverages are not included