Warm Baths & Cool Lights
This tour includes relaxation, local culinary experience and an exciting northern lights hunt.
We drive via the UNESCO site Þingvellir National Park towards Laugarvatn Fontana, where we nourish body and soul by bathing in the geothermal bath on a cosy evening.
Afterward, we get to fill up our energy with a delicatessen from the local style dinner buffet before going on a northern lights hunt en route back to Reykjavik.
Tour duration: 18:00 - 00:30
What is included
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- Local style buffet
- Admission to the Laugarvatn Fontana
What do I need to bring
- Remember to bring a swimsuit and a towel. These items can also be rented on the spot.
- Remember to dress warmly.
Good to know
- This tour depends on weather and sightings are not guaranteed.
- Indicated return times can vary.
- If you don't see any lights on the tour we will offer you to join our RE62 Northern Lights Tour for free by contacting our customer service.
- Pick up is available at extra cost, from 1.450 ISK.
- Pick up is up to 30 minutes before departure
- Duration: 7 hours