Whale Watching Husavik
Feel free to contact us
Experience the traditional tour from Húsavík. Our birthplace is often considered as the Whale Watching Capital of Europe. It is a unique adventure at sea – watching the wonders of nature in the beautiful surroundings of Skjálfandi Bay, sheltered by the stunning mountains of Vík. This is where our roots lie, where our ancestors used to live in peace and joy for centuries, living in total harmony with the unpredictable and untamed nature of the North Atlantic.
What is included
- A specialized guide
- Light refreshments (hot chocolate and an Icelandic traditional twisted donut, kleina)
- Warm overalls and raincoats if needed
What do I need to bring
- We highly recommend that passengers bring their own warm and waterproof clothes, footwear and protective bags for cameras, as it can be cold and wet out at sea.
Good to know
- DURATION: Approximately 3 hours.
- For your safety and comfort, we reserve the right to change schedules, even with short notice, should weather or other conditions change.