Whale Watching Husavik
Feel free to contact us
Our base is in Húsavík, better known as the capital of whale watching, a charming town where our roots are, and where our ancestors lived in harmony with Icelandic nature.
Today we continue to enjoy that nature that we are lucky to be surrounded by, and we love to share our experience and knowledge with you.
On this tour we will take you through the beautiful surroundings of Skjálfandi Bay, protected by the impressive mountains of Vík, and we will go in search of the gentle giants that fascinate us so much, do not miss this wonderful experience in the North Atlantic!
What is included
- A specialized guide
- Light refreshments (hot chocolate and an Icelandic traditional twisted donut, kleina)
- Warm overalls and raincoats if needed
What do I need to bring
- We highly recommend that passengers bring their own warm and waterproof clothes, footwear and protective bags for cameras, as it can be cold and wet out at sea.
Good to know
- DURATION: Approximately 3 hours.
- For your safety and comfort, we reserve the right to change schedules, even with short notice, should weather or other conditions change.